The richness of Indian’s culture is no mystery to most travellers. It is in the allure of their richly coloured fabric accompanied by over the top make-up to amplify their natural beauty. When we talk exotic cuisines, theirs stands out as my favourite, birthed from a courageous blend of herbs and spices. As if that’s not enough, the music always seemingly far-off in the distance and shrouded in mysticism, will leave you spell bound. If you can, dare to venture out and discover the variant landscape of the North and South. It will amaze you!
By now, your mind is steadily drifting to India. That is great because, it is indeed incredible! However, that is not why I must return for another long stay. My reason is simple. I think I lost some of my prized photographs. Before, I left India I had them saved on my laptop, but when I got home, some of them were “lost”. Completely gone! I was sad for a long while, but visiting equally beautiful places, healed my broken heart. Now I can talk about India with a smile. Enjoy what was left;
- Visit the Taj Mahal and feel the love!
2. Visit the Bahai house of worship in Delhi. The Lotus Temple is one of the eleven Bahai house of worship in the world. We’ve got one in Kampala, go visit it!
3. Sail out somewhere beautiful
4. Visit the Ramoji film city and get a full dose of Bollywood
5. Visit a zoo close to you. The Nehru Zoo was in my back-yard and I thoroughly enjoyed it.
6. Ride in a Tuk-Tuk.
4 thoughts on “WHY I MUST RETURN TO INDIA”
Lotus temple, architecture in practice!
Losing photos from India must have been awful!!!! But at least now – you have a great excuse to go back 🔆😊
😉 yes I do!